Oh I don’t know there a plenty of worse things to happen to the Republican party out there [than Trump]. House and Senate minority leaders for 2. Trump is sure a bad judge of character no doubt about it. the main job of the parties is to keep the people distracted and divided.
How does Trump get his money during ongoing fraud and impeachment investigations?
New $100 Million Bank Loan Suggests Trump Organization May Survive Fraud Probe, Backlash
A year ago, it looked possible that Trump might become a pariah after his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to stop a vote certifying President Biden’s election win, with banks, insurers and other business partners all cutting ties following the riot
A bank’s decision to loan Donald Trump’s company $100 million is the latest evidence the former president might survive fraud investigations and a business-world backlash over his efforts to stay in office after losing the 2020 election.
San Diego-based Axos Bank finalized the loan with the Trump Organization on Feb. 17, according to documents filed with the city Tuesday.
That’s just three days after public revelations that the Republican’s longtime accountants had disavowed a decade’s worth of his financial statements amid allegations by New York’s attorney general that they had exaggerated his wealth.
New $100 Million Bank Loan Suggests Trump Organization May Survive Fraud Probe, Backlash – NBC 4 New York,
March 10, 2022
Trump appears as an ally, while destroying the Republican party from within. Let’s take a look at what happened to the Republican party since Trump entered the scene.
- Because Trump is now the face of the Republican Party, the polar opposite is now in power at the federal level across the board. This was not by chance. Two Hegelian extremes are at work to turn the Unites States into a defacto Socialist financial dictatorship.
- Had a less-polarizing, moderate Republican been at the helm, Biden/Harris never would have usurped the presidency.
- While Trump was an ardent supporter of the covid vaccines, his anti-vaccine alt-media supporters still rallied around him. His support of the covid vaccines facilitated their widespread enforcement on the population, including his supporters. Many moderate Republicans were set against this coercion to enforce the vaccine uptake, while Trump was remarkably reticent and only showed mild interest. Of course, he was working on a $200 million payout at the time (see below), so his acquiescence ensured this payday.
- He even surrounded himself with a bunch of underminers during the 2020 vote recount, thus fatally destroying his recount efforts.
- He threw his January 6th supporters under the bus. He also “failed” to pardon any of those close to him while in office.
- What has happened to your first amendment rights since Trump was elected?
- What is about to happen to your second amendment?
- What has happened to your freedoms since Trump entered the scene?
He’s a self-serving opportunist and I submit he was planted there in his position to most likely unwittingly destroy. That’s his nature. He delights in the notoriety that the synagogue gives him. He doesn’t care less about you nor his constituents. All he cares about is himself and what’s in it for him.
I thought Trump was going to jail or worse?
So why did he get a $200 million windfall in May 2021?
Donald Trump is set to share a $617 million windfall with Vornado Realty Trust, due to a property refinancing deal, reports say
Former President Donald Trump may receive a multimillion payout from his minority ownership stake in a San Francisco property with Vornado Realty Trust, which on Friday sold $1.2 billion in bonds, according to Bloomberg.
The deal included a $617 million return for the partners, Bloomberg had previously reported. It was unclear how much would go directly to Trump.
The Trump Organization has about 30% ownership in office towers on both coasts through a partnership with Vornado. Together, they own 555 California Street in San Francisco and 1290 Avenue of the Americas in New York City.
Trump destroys wonderfully and his base continues to support him while this false dichotomy fights itself out. Even worse, his alt-media critics will just write him off as a carnival barker. Of course, it’s all handed to us by the synagogue of Satan.
This is the childish premise in the MSM; 1. If you support all of the constitutional rights that were afforded to conservative Christians, you now support Trump. 2. If you support Trump, you’re now racist and xenophobic. 3. Ipso facto, the Constitution is an out-of-date racist and xenophobic document. Bye bye gun rights. Trump surrounds himself with a horrible cast of characters, because Trump is a horrible man himself.
I hear people like Joel Skousen declare that if we could only get through to Trump, he would see the truth. Trump doesn’t care and he already knows what we know. Trump put about $200 million in his own pocket from a cheap refi deal as soon as he left office. That was the synagogue’s way of thanking him. $200 million in his pocket while selling his dull-witted constituents down the river. He’s done it, because his constituents no longer have Godly discernment and have thrown their adulation at a deceiver’s feet.
You better think long and hard about dismissing this charlatan character. Never underestimate our adversary.