Note to reader: Since I initially responded to a reader’s questions regarding the 2025 data on Deagel.com five months ago, my readers have continued to inquire about these matters, and I have attempted to help others to see the world through a new lens. This post is in response to more questions on these topics.
Of course, I would rather go back in time prior to the fake covid scam, and cover the usual financial and economic sundries, but that will never happen. I say the covid crisis is fake and manufactured, because there are a number of efficacious treatments (e.g. Ivermectin, Remdesivir, HCQ, certain supplements in large doses, as well as prophylaxis measures) that could actually be taken to eradicate the virus over time and eliminate symptoms. But these treatments are all maligned by the MSM, so that vaccinations and mRNA therapies are used to the exclusion of all other viable choices.
Does the Bible say the Jews will be converted first?
It is commonly taught that three events must precede the end of the world: 1.) The preaching of the Gospel to the whole world; 2.) The Great Apostasy; 3.) The conversion of the Jews.
There are also three teachings that are commonly held by theologians and taught by the [Catholic] Church:
1.) The Antichrist will be a particular, living individual human being, and not a system or abstract idea;
2.) Jesus Christ’s Second Coming is a singular event and his physical reign on Earth cannot precede it;
3.) The Church, Papacy and hierarchy will persist to the end of time, substantially unchanged from its beginnings.
[T]he Great Chastisement properly refers to the global demise of the majority of human beings. The people who survive would be grateful to God and it is said that any non-Christian would be converted. However, it would also be a time of starvation and expiation, to such a level that the living would envy the dead. The effect itself is said to be either the release of the devils from Hell on earth and/or divine fire falling from Heaven to consume the ungodly.
As for many of the extrabiblical prophecies dangling around in these last days;
1. I do not see anywhere that the Jews en masse will be converted. Most will have been killed, while the remainder will be very surprised and disappointed at Jesus’s return. I have to believe this idea was added somewhere over the past 150 years. Just like I just mentioned that John Quincy Adams frequently referred to Israel and Jesus in his diaries, but the Google algorithms all point to him being a zionist. Yes, the Jerusalem Post said that, up on top of the search results. These founding fathers never discussed Israel as being of the Jews; all lies and deceptions in the last days. The Jews will be serving up sacrifices again in defiance to Jesus. The Jews will not be converted first. Most of them will refuse to recognize Jesus, even to the bitter end. That’s how strong the confirmation bias has become.
If humanity has yet to turn back to God, what makes the theologians think that humanity will mysteriously deviate from their current behaviors when circumstances get worse? Humans didn’t repent after 9/11, the manufactured collapses in 2008, nor after the covid scam. The Bible says the vast sea of humanity will be cursing and blaspheming God’s name all the way to the end. Don’t bet on any mass turnaround. That’s just wishful thinking.
2. The Gospels have been preached, and have been universally accepted or rejected. Everyone on the earth has heard of them or had their chance. The Laodicean Christians only prefer parts of the Gospels (e.g. Beatitudes), but refuse to believe what Jesus claimed to be, or who was responsible for crucifying him. Many Laodiceans also disagree with what Jesus told his disciples in Luke 22:35-38 and think that personal weapons for protection are anathema, while their interpretation of Romans 13 means we sit back while government rapes us.
I offer one thought about Jesus’s prophecies here. He stated that his church would be established worldwide and that the whole world would hear his Gospels. These were very bold statements coming from a man who was crucified, penniless and uneducated, when he was about 33 years old. But this revolutionary directed the entire course of mankind, especially the West.
3. The world is a totally degenerate cesspool. There has been the great apostasy. The world WILL NOT turn around. It is unable as it is under a demonic and suicidal spell. As long as we have all this media and entertainment, humanity will be utterly powerless to refrain from destroying itself.
Fatima and the Anti-Christ (man of perdition);
Another aspect to consider, at least in Catholic eschatology, would be the Private Revelations, and particularly that of Fatima. Fatima has morphed into something of a religion of its own through abuse, in my opinion, but properly understood it offers hope and a future resolution of the current evils.
I believe it is generally assumed that a restoration would happen, at least for a short time, in order for the Jews to be converted at the end of time. It was a common opinion that the Antichrist would be of Jewish descent, and that he would finally fulfill their desired temporal Messiah on Earth, ruling over the Gentiles in a dystopic imperium. This doesn’t contradict what we are seeing with the people who claim to be from God, but establishing the kingdom of Antichrist in the world before our very eyes. Is the Antichrist alive right now?
I know the Catholic and Orthodox churches have their own sets of everything. I was raised Catholic and grew up in the institution, and know it well enough to understand these matters. But my overriding philosophy is determined by the objectives outlined in the Bible. That’s it, and that’s why I left all churches; I opened the Bible and read it. I thus had to make a choice; do I follow the Catholic Church, or do I follow the Bible? There is no way that I could embrace both as being equally valid, since there are just too many inconsistencies.
I am trying to be as polite here as possible, but I never refer to Fatima or any extra biblical concepts. The only reason why I chose to discuss St. Malachy’s prophecy is that the Catholic Church’s hierarchy itself seems to be very interested in it, almost to obsession.
If the extra biblical prophecies of any theologian happen to agree with my interpretation, that is purely coincidence.
As for the identity of the antiChrist; the so-called “anti-Christ”, according to Daniel, will most likely be Jewish, or claim to be Jewish. Daniel said he will reject the God of his fathers, referring to the OT form of God. Daniel also says he will most likely be a homosexual. If we stick to our timeline as events and circumstances come together then this man of perdition is alive right now, and may even be someone many have heard about already.
Elijah and Enoch
It is also unclear what it means for the Lord to slay the Antichrist with “the spirit of his mouth”. Some have said it must refer to the Second Coming, others to Elias and Enoch striking him down on their ascent into Heaven when he rises to meet them, and others still to a supernatural event that kills him visibly for the world to see, but does not immediately issue the end of the world and Second Coming. The timing of events could be tight, one-after-another or it could be spaced, allowing for time in between for repentance or hardening of hearts before the judgment.
I do want to emphasize that I’m only offering interpretations. Even now, we can only make estimations and approximations, not determinations. Events could unfold simply, or in such a way that the fine details are hidden from the common people. Certainly, there is not a single man of supernatural ability that is claiming to be God and demanding worship. Other than that, I think it must be like you say, that we are in a time of preparation for Antichrist. What man of faith could look at the modern world and think this must be from God?
Many theologians theorize that Elijah and Enoch are the proposed “two witnesses” in Revelation 11, since these were the two individuals in scripture who were translated without seeing death. Others have claimed one of them to be Moses, since Moses and Elijah were the two who met with Jesus during his transfiguration.
I will not remark more than this, since there are too many interpretations on this particular subject, and the opinions are as numerous as the people who have them. For those who are interested in this topic, I refer you to Revelation 11 in the KJV.
All I can say on this matter is in reference to Revelation 11:11-13
And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them [the two witnesses], and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
Revelation 11:13 KJV
These versus make clear that the remnant were still on the earth as they were affrighted and gave glory to the God of heaven. This means the remnant is still on the earth in this dimension while these two people are testifying. Perhaps their two bodies will have ascended just before any rapture? Revelation 11 does say these two witnesses will give testimony for almost 3.5 years before being killed in Jerusalem.
Any thought of the pre-trib rapture is looking less likely everyday.
The destruction of the United States
My personal interpretation from various sources; you, Fitzpatrick, etc., is that the world is waiting for the annihilation of the United States, and it will happen soon. That may happen at the same time as, or begin a fake second Holocaust in the state of Israel, which would enshrine Judaism/the Noahidic laws throughout the entire world and formally establish Greater Israel/the Eurasian Empire.
One would expect if their victory/revenge is to come, that the Antichrist would make his appearance and rule as the (finally not “uncrowned”) crowned Prince of Jewry and absolute ruler of the newly Sovietized world. I am not sure how the conversion of the Jews/a restoration would be accomplished, but it may coincide with the appearance of Elias and Enoch, and their global ministry. That might make an interesting topic: Elias, Enoch and the end times.
Here is my response;
- To the unwashed masses, one may believe that the current economic and financial systems are exclusive of the spiritual aspects of this world, but I beg to differ.
- This current monetary system will suffice as the end time system. As circumstances evolve, and we get closer to 2030, I am further convinced that there will not be a rollout of a new system. That would only delay the Great Reset objectives by at least five years, while the masses labor to accept the new one.
- Based on my understanding of scripture and Economics; there is a spiritual guiding hand supporting this USD system, and the power is not of Satan. He and his servants are not capable of maintaining it.
- If we conclude that the United States, the Commonwealth, and the European nations were the real Israelite remnants then everything we analyze with regards to prophecy and modern history makes perfect sense. I only see confusion in the Laodicean masses when eschatologists and historians try to make their puzzle pieces fit where they do not (e.g. Christian zionism). Since I know better, I can make enough to live off my gains and passive income.
- I stated to all who would listen since 2012 that this system had legs, QE was a viable money maker for us, it was a new system designed to consolidate the global wealth, and that THERE WAS NO VIABLE ALTERNATIVE MONETARY SYSTEM.
- Our adversary knows what maintains the USD-based system, and it’s not Satan. It’s all about a deathbed promise.
- I didn’t waste my time explaining this to the readers, since it was too ostensibly absurd to believe. i just begged them to ride the train.
I now speak of eschatology, since I am trying to relay to the people what the United States represented, where the real Israelite remnants ended up, and which nations they founded. I get a lot of Catholics and Orthodox church members coming to my site, and that is fine, but I warn others not to rely on other prophets. Only count on scripture for an understanding.
If you think Russia and China are not Japheth remnants, this is fine. You are one of 97% of humanity. All I can say is that China will be burned to hell shortly after it takes out the US and the West. China is freaking out right now, because the CCP knows its role in the Bible, too. It’s nearly go-time for them. ChiComm China was built up by the USD-system and the God-given strength of the West. Moreover, the CCP also knows more about the spiritual aspects behind the current USD-based system than my readers do. They chose to worship the dragon. Why do you think the ChiComms accept all those dollars year in and year out?
The entire fulcrum of my analysis rests on one constant; the United States was Manasseh. To wit, this upcoming force majeure will also be the time of Jacob’s trouble. Why am I making the connections now?
- There are growing existential threats to humanity via these unrelenting covid jab campaigns
- We are in the middle of a remarkably successful militarized global psychological campaign that transcends any national border
- The vast waves of humanity have folded like a cheap tent and I have completely overestimated their discernment. Our adversary knows it can get away with a lot now, and will be unrelenting in its conquest.
- All the current vaccine passport proposals will be based on buying and selling. The Bible also warns us that we won’t be able to buy or sell, and that we won’t be forced to take the mark, at least not at first.
Eighteen months ago, I was not prepared to declare that this planned USD force majeure was going to be the time of Jacob’s trouble. But it seems that all is dovetailing. If you take the Laodicean approach and claim that “America is only Babylon,” you will be misdirected with the timeline of events outlined by the OT and NT prophets. Unless we know where the real Israel ended up, we will never figure out who’s going to lose the worst.
If you live in the West, don’t expect to sit in your living room chair watching the two witnesses roam Jerusalem. You will most likely be dead, since you were deceived by our adversary. If the United States WAS NOT Manasseh, I would not be making these bold eschatological claims. But time is short; too many factors are concurrently in play, and the Bible alone explains it all.
Now, I am here to proclaim one more point. The world is quickly dividing into two parts, and our part will be much smaller than the other. if you haven’t started yet, it’s best you make contingency plans before you are shut out and cast into the wilderness.