To download the podcast – Right mouse click here (duration 24:54)
-There are a number of firms that clearly receive the blessing of the Synagogue of Satan;
- Microsoft in the 1990s; In the wake MSFT’s monopolistic practices, MSFT was still allowed to continue to grow at the expense of its competition. I think how it put Wordperfect and Netscape out of business, even though MSFT had inferior products.
- AMZN; It was allowed to burn through tens of billions in cash at low cost in order to rewrite the retail and server markets. No anti-trust action from the Trump regime.
- TSLA; Allowed to stay in business after burning through $50-60 billion in cash and grow, so it could rewrite the auto manufacturing industry. It single-handedly forced the entire industry to shift to electric and zero emission fuel cell.
- Robinhood; Forced the entire broker/dealer industry to move to a zero-commission environment, so the PTB could attract more money to the stock market and engage with the poorer and younger plebes who could pretend to run their own hedge funds from their mother’s basement.
- Netflix; Despite what I think to be a poor business model (depending on a shaky subscriber base), NFLX has been able to raise tens of billions in cheap financing to grow and build out a program library that is, in many regards, of inferior content quality. NFLX is promoted heavily by the MSM, and its programming is continually discussed in the MSM. NFLX now promises to be FCF positive over the next 12 months. Any other firm would have already been out of business, but not NFLX. That’s because NFLX produces the most filthy, vile, and demoralizing programming available. Since there is a limited amount of space on the cable channels, all this filthy and evil desensitising programing finds a home on NFLX streaming.
A change in narrative and the bond, stock, and crypto markets
-In addition to keying in on certain firms to help me figure out the narrative’s direction, I key in on certain institutions. While the WEF comes to mind in this regard, I pay more attention to what Johns Hopkins says than any other university in the world. Johns Hopkins has received billions in funding and donations (Michael Bloomberg gave well over $100mm alone) and as this total rises, the level of propaganda it spews rises as well.
-I mention this about Johns Hopkins, because they are now saying that the bogus COVID crisis may end by April. Johns Hopkins expert says COVID-19 pandemic could end by April. I know of people who have died and their obituaries stated they died from Covid complications, although they did not.
-I have observed the change in the manufactured narrative to coincide with the rise in vaccinations, and the period after the US presidential election. The livestock will conflate the two as a direct result of one another. Thus, the remnant Christians and anti-vaxxers will be viewed as evil and behind the times.
-The bond market is already responding to this narrative change. Bond yields and inflation are rising. While CPI data have been producing trivial increases, this past week’s PPI and Import/Export prices tell a different story. The Fed’s and Yellen’s willful ignorance is not helping matters.
–Oil shares: The shares of the most poorly capitalized oil firms are rising as many of the investors holding their convertible debt, and short to hedge, are now reversing course and covering. This has supported these oil shares.
-As bond yields rise, we are observing a shift from the most speculative stocks (the ones we have been trading) to those with a value proposition (e.g. XOM, T). This is to be expected when rates rise. Dividends and earning matter in a land of higher bond yields. This is why I am a seller on rallies with the former stocks we discussed, rather than a buyer on dips.
-Crypto miner mania is hard to ignore and pass up while btc continues to climb in price. I am long a few of the miners for a trade.
-Imagine what will happen when Visa, MasterCard, and PYPL get involved with crypto mining. These penny stocks will go to zero, as no one will be able to compete with these deep-pocketed miners.
-Janet Yellen is the latest puppet dispensing the same trite talking points that all the other puppets say about bitcoin. Yellen says investors should be very careful with some sectors, calls bitcoin ‘highly speculative’. While these authorities give perfunctory warnings, they do nothing about it.
-I observe that the governing authorities are all talking the same story line. Whether it’s the US, former Commonwealth, or Europe. The results are the same. I picture a scenario where these cryptos will be allowed to run to the point where they will pose an existential threat to the nation states. At that point, the nations will all have to band together to deal with the crypto issue.