The omnipresent NWO propaganda delivered to my inbox
The propaganda coming from Arlington, VA has been mindblowing. In this example (a screenshot of an email I received from Bloomberg titled, Wall Street loves China), the NWO-vetted Bloomberg senior editors are working diligently to demoralize what’s left of the West.
President Trump delivers press conferences and no mainstream outlets show up. The military leadership and propaganda editors at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA, clearly side with the global and synagogue of Satan agenda. Liberty-seeking, Godly Americans and the rest of the West do not stand a chance anymore against this onslaught. We need to come to terms with this.
Joel Skousen, in his latest WAB, says that if we could only get through to President Trump we have a chance to turn things around. I think there have been plenty of people getting through to Trump and it’s time to stop running cover for him. Talk about belief perseverance; the Patriots are dazed and confused.
Mr. Skousen continually uses ZeroHedge and Infowars as sources to verify his claims; talk about a daisy-chain of fumbling and propaganda reinforcement. Most of those left in the former truth movement still follow Infowars and the other alt-media outlets (yes, the very outlets that made a mockery of the Patriot movement with their purposely placed change agents), and are imploring their followers that we can still wake up the demoralized and reprobate Americans.
The problem is simple; there are no longer enough moral and freedom-loving Americans around to resist. Alex Jones’s personal life is a complete embarrassment, and is just a hypocritical reminder of the former resistance. When a person leads a sinful life, he or she no longer has the high moral ground to resist the double-minded NWO propaganda coming out of Arlington, VA.
Continue loading up on assets for Agenda 2030
It is becoming more apparent that the monetary and fiscal stimulus program responses to the manufactured covid campaign against the West were in the can for a while, waiting to be pulled out as needed. This example reminds me of the speed at which the Patriot Act legislation was drafted and passed into law in the wake of 9/11.
This is just a reminder; Our financial decisions need to rest on the following assumptions leading down the timeline toward Agenda 2030.
- Low cost of capital is needed in order to implement the track-and-trace technology to totally enslave us. Much of the needed technology has emerged in only the past decade.
- This means unlimited QE until the Agenda fully unfolds. A secular spike in interest rates will delay the timeline
- Stocks will continue to move higher and Dow 40,000 will look more likely over the next couple years. That is only a 30-35% climb from current levels. S&P 500 at 4,000 looks like a fait accompli.
- Stocks that benefit from social isolation, loneliness, hopelessness, and despair will shine (e.g. Nasdaq 100)
- The move away from gas-powered transportation means that electric and solar stocks remain supported. This is why we never recommended betting against TSLA and the other NWO-narrative stocks
- Bond yields must stay here or continue dropping
- Real estate is booming and will rise, regardless of affordability. Despite my growing concerns of expropriation due to skyrocketing rents and prices, I still say we need exposure to this sector. We need to be careful where we invest.
- The economies of the major city centers may falter from ever-rising real estate prices, not falling ones. A Soylent Green-type scenario is much more likely by 2030.
- I have been warning subscribers since March (Fed QE initiatives) that the moorings of housing prices will soon be removed from many of the practical price ratios and formulas.
- Gold will be supported as will any asset that benefits from a weaker dollar and currency debasement.
- Though bond prices will move north over time, their low yields will prove them to be nothing more than speculative instruments.
- Unless the narrative shifts, this manufactured Covid campaign against the demoralized West should result in a dying dollar leading up to 2030
- If inflation gets too far out of control, look for more deflationary events. Commodity speculation won’t necessarily translate into higher government CPI data.