I have uploaded a new show podcast for October 11, 2017. Click here to go to the show archives page to listen or you can listen on the link below. On the show archives page I have also included the articles and media discussed on the show. The latest show is on the top of the page.
- Ever wonder why the asset market boom/bust cycles are increasing in frequency and amplitude?
- The companies that make up the Attention Economy are intentionally creating a “smartphone dystopia.”
- Twitter, Facebook, Google, Snapchat, etc. have created algorithms that addict us to their media.
- The gatekeepers of this Attention Economy have distracted us into submission. They have effectively lowered our IQs and cognitive capacity, and diminished our ability of independent and analytical thought.
- Can democracy survive the concentration of wealth and power that the Attention Economy engenders?
- Most patriots and alt-media junkies are part of the hive-mind. They have lost their ability of analytical, independent thought. That’s why they make poor financial and investment decisions.
- Don’t blame the US Fed and the private banking families for making us poorer. We are to blame as they only do what they can get away with. Obviously, humanity lets them get away with a wholesale rape of society. We are too distracted and cognitively compromised to respond. Most people are too busy and distracted to even contemplate why they are in debt. We are too busy reading emails, texting, Facebooking, and tweeting.
- Ask State Farm if multitasking is a good thing.
- Now that we are addicted to the Attention Economy, with their drug-dealing CEOs and gatekeepers, the march to perpetual poverty can accelerate.